STICKY HONEY CHICKEN WINGS
- 80ml Peel’s Multiflora Squeeze Honey
- 60ml white balsamic vinegar OR apple cider vinegar
- 125ml tomato sauce
- 60ml chutney
- 5ml chilli flakes OR chopped fresh chilli to taste
- 10ml sweet paprika
- 60ml Worcestershire sauce
- 50ml brandy
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 12 chicken wings, cut into half (winglets)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C
- Mix all the ingredients except the chicken in a small saucepan and place on medium heat. Simmer for 10 minutes or until the sauce is thick.
- Season the chicken wings and pour over the sticky honey sauce, mix well and bake in the preheated oven for about 30 minutes until the winglets are golden brown and sticky.
- Serve as a snack or light meal accompanied with a salad